We take a unique approach to providing policyholders with practical and effective resources to help manage risk, provided by consultants that have decades of real world experience.
Talk with us about your challenges and risk exposures and we’ll assist you with possible strategies and solutions.
We offer a broad range of resources and tools for policyholders. As an added value to a hospital professional liability policy we are pleased to offer the following resources, many of which are already included in the policy’s cost:
- AboutRisk® Learning Library: This extensive selection of pre-recorded educational sessions are available as stand-alone recordings or are grouped together into “suites” of specific topics, all available on demand, for risk management, leadership or staff education.
- AboutRisk Learning Course: Our unique web-based fundamentals in healthcare risk management training course has dedicated faculty support by our Risk Management Education Consultant, Peggy Martin, MS, ARM, MEd, CPHRM.
- AboutRisk Learning Webinar Series: These interactive webinars are presented monthly, and most have continuing education credits available.
- Exclusive website: This policyholders-only risk management site has dozens of resources available including The Rozovsky Group’s Dialogues in Healthcare and TRG eNewsletter.
- E-Newsletters and publications: We provided e-newsletters highlighting various available resources, and ideas on how to effectively apply them.
- Consultative services: Policyholders have access to specialty-focused and experienced groups of risk management professionals, including The Rozovsky Group and The Virtual Group.
Tools and Guides
We have created easy to read, case study-based “pocket” RM guides for use by leadership and clinicians, as well as tools to help assess and address risk exposures. Examples include:
- Physician Office/Ambulatory Practice Guide
- Hospitalist Physician Risk Management
- RPAP (Readmission Priority Action Plan™)
These provide an opportunity to conduct a risk assessment easily and effectively of a specific care delivery setting, a key risk exposure or your own risk management program from a desktop, at your own pace.
- Physician Office Practices/Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Healthcare Clinical Risk Management Program
- Healthcare Security
- Clinical Trials Research
- HIPAA Privacy Breach Notification - Healthcare Providers
- HIPAA Security Rule - Healthcare Providers
Risk Management Continuing Education Program
Powered by MRM Group™ and available exclusively to policyholders, this program offers multiple options, ranging from online-only learning modules, to live webcasts, to in-person presentations and case reviews, delivered by experienced medical malpractice defense attorneys and practicing healthcare providers.
On-site risk assessments
The Risk Management team can come to your organization and perform a risk assessment as needed.